What is Domestic Violence?
Is your relationship based on the following power and control tactics:
- Coercion and Threats
- Emotional Abuse
- Minimizing, Denying, and Blaming
- Using the Children
- Economic Abuse
- Male Privilege
If you answered “yes” to any of these tactics, then you may be in a domestic violence relationship.
Now ask yourself these questions:
- Are you seeing a cycle of anger/rage then peace and repentance in your relationship?
- Is this cycle moving fast?
- Is the peace and repentance part becoming almost non-existent?
- Is the anger/rage part becoming almost an every day occurrence?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then you are most likely in a domestic violence relationship.
Human Trafficking/Domestic Violence/Sexual Assault
Free personal counseling by an experienced, licensed professional.